Saturday, March 29, 2014

The secret life of staying-up-till-230AM

I need sleep...ASAP

I honestly need sleep but I actually feel very lively and energetic. Ugh, watch it hit me tomorrow morning! I am going to have to wake up so early too! Oh life. *sighs* Well, let me explain why i am up so late. First of all, I have a research paper that I HAVE NOT started at all. I also just finished a history essay about a novel I read...sort of. I have a bio lab exam coming up next Tuesday...I have not looked at much of the chapters. Oh did I mention, it is 3 chapters? I also have three English readings I must highlight and read. Just a lot of shit going on for me. Plus, I am quite hungry at this moment but am lazy to get up make myself a late night snack. Sooo, overall, I am mad and, as teens these days would say, "salty" (Urban Dictionary it please, if you do not know the meaning) about my life right now. 

I need to work on studying so farewell my friends and no readers. ( I bet NO ONE reads this crap I write but whatever. Do it for the vine. *insert wink emoji* )

-Dor xx

1 comment:

  1. It's that time of year :-/ End-of-semester craziness. But summer is coming soon!

    I so know the feeling of being wide awake at night, but dreading the morning XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete