Sunday, March 23, 2014

The secret life of a nineteen year old twins

Nasty Nineteen 


Well, my twin sister and I turned nineteen yesterday. woohoo! I completely feel old now..psh all my cousins and friends are making fun of me for being too "old". It's funny, I'm pretty short for my age, so by the time I am like "30", I will look at least 20 something.

We played charades and ate food all night! Perfect birthday! And my cousin made shrimp lasagna and we ordered pizza (pan pizza: spinach/sausage and then another with red peppers and spinach from DOMINOES) and lastly, tostitos chips and salsa. And of course, the finale! The cake! We had tirmamisu cake! That is my favorite type. The rich, creamy, sensational coffee-ish scent and flavor is perfection. After that, we (meaning my friends and cousins) went in a circle (from youngest to oldest) and shared the best memory with me and my sister and why they love us. It was the cutest thing ever!

Especially, my little cousin Erwin, he said the most heartfelt thing in the world! A little paraphrase of what he said: Best cousins in the world, always there for him, helped him with his homework, always help him out, care for him, etc. I literally died inside, too adorable!

Anyways, charades was half the night! It was quite hilarious of what people had to act out! One of my good friends, Jasmine, is the funniest girl EVER. She did most of the funniest charade choices. Afterwards, we did karaoke and sang to our hearts content. I honestly loved it. It's funny that my parents did not really join us for the celebrations. Usually, my rents are there to cut the cake with us, however, cause we are "19" or something they let us do it all alone! Don't get me wrong I dislike my parents as much as any other teenager but it was weird. I liked it.

So cheers to a new year, a new age, and to new beginnings!




-Dor x

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! When you said " I completely feel old now" it reminded me when I turned 19 and that was the age where I felt "old" or grown, mature, or you're aware that so many years past, that I want to be back at eighteen, type of feeling. But Happy Birthday Dor! and have many more blessing! Also, Its kind of a good thing to still look young because I feel like I am aging but people still think I look at least eighteen. -stopdropitskaren

    ReplyDelete