Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The secret life of a teenage girl's-reaction-of-TeenWolf's-season3-winter-finale

WOW. NO WORDS.

I thought the plot was pretty great! Thankfully, Stiles is back to himself again... and the nigotsune finally left. Oh my, he was a creep! He seriously looked like a mummy with metal teeth. It was frightening and hilarious at the same time. Oh. and "IT" speaks. The nigotsune spoke to Stiles and his friends at the Beacon Hills's school in the season finale. haha It was weird hearing him form actual words. Usually he'd go around in peoples dreams and say stuff like "let me in"..it was creepy.

BUT can we just look at the fact that one of the twins, Aiden is dead? Does that mean both twins are leaving TeenWolf? First Allison and now one of the twins? In the words Uncle Jesse (from Full House), Have Mercy! I am just angry for the characters dying...ugh MTV writers make me sad. Also, towards the end when Danny was talking to Ethan, and he said "Dude, it's Beacon hills", after he had just stated he knew Ethan was werewolf.

.....

Like what? My gosh, I was dying of laughter! Love me some Danny! He better have a bigger role in the next season!  Anyways, Argent's sister comes back into the story at the very end of the episode! Shocker! Also, I hope Kira will still be on the show as a regular! And..Malia! She just literally enrolled in Beacon Hills and at the end of the episode, Lydia and Kira are shown staring at her. I hope Malia does not become Lydia's new "Allison". (Meaning new best friend because before Allison died, she was Lydia's best friend) Moving onto some more juicer news...there was most definitely a "Sterek" moment, (Derek + Stiles) C'mon now, all the fans must have seen that moment. The scene at the end of the episode when Derek was in a dream and was talking to Stiles. I swear, my feels. There was always a little bromance with those two!

So...this season 3 was a good one. And unfortunately, a sad one. I think I will go cry in the corner now. So, what to look forward next season? hmm..here's a list to boggle your mind (as well as mine!):

1) Stiles and Malia? Are they going to be a "thing"?..

2) Argent's sister is back! Why? HOW?

3) What new villains will there be?

4) Will Kira (Arden Cho) still be on the show!? (I HOPE SO!)

5) Peter Hale secretly had "evil intentions" in the season 2 finale...will his true intentions come out in the open?

6) Melissa McCall and her ex husband...hm. Will we see more of Scott's father?

7) With one twin gone, will the other return?

8) Danny knows about the werewolves...will he play more of an important role next season?

9) Issac (my beautiful brit) Lahey...without Allison, what now with his story line? :(

10) How will Argent react finding out about his sister?

-Dor xx

**When I refer to "Argent" I meant Allison's father.



No comments:

Post a Comment