Monday, April 7, 2014

The secret life of Game of Thrones season 4 premiere


Well, I must say yesterday night's season 4 premiere was incredibly amazing. Questions to ponder about: 

1) Will "Red Viper" finally get his revenge? 

2) Which Lannister will die this season?

 3) Will Jamie have a change of heart after witnessing his snobby nephew (or should I say "son")?

 Have I mentioned that there are literally NO Stark's left! 😩😢 And poor Sansa, unhappy at Kings Landing. On a happier note, Khaleesi's dragons are bigger and more fierce than ever! Also, the switcheroo (aka new actor playing Daario this season) with "Daario Naharis's" character! Wow. He's gawwjusss. Lastly, the anticipation of Geoffrey & Margery's wedding is driving me crazy!

 I'm deffo excited for next weeks ep and the rest of this season!!

-Dor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment